OUR CAPITAL MARKET SERVICES ARE CONJOINED TOGETHER WITH OUR FIRM'S PARTNERS AT LUBIS GANIE SUROWIDJOJO (LGS)
E.L. Sajogo, Marvin Mahendra, and Lydia Ester are members of the firm who have intensified its focus in Capital Market law, where they are recognized as capital market legal practitioners by the Capital Market Legal Consultant Association (HKHPM). MS&A have been advising many of its clients who are registered at the Indonesian Financial Services Authority (OJK).
To enhance its services in the capital market field, MS&A have joined forces with our partners over at Lubis Ganie Surowidjojo (LGS). LGS is known as one of the Indonesian leading law firms in the capital market area. It has provided legal services to its clients (issuer and underwriter) in more than one hundred capital market transaction projects including, but not limited to, Initial Public Offering (IPO), bonds issue, rights issue, merger and acquisition of public companies, investment and divestment of public companies, tender offer, and conflict of interest transactions. Some of LGS’ clients are those among the “blue chips” companies such as PT Astra International Tbk, PT HM Sampoerna Tbk, Charoen Pokphand group, PT Ramayana Lestari Sentosa Tbk, Bank Universal, PT United Tractors Tbk, PT Astra Otoparts Tbk, PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk, PT Dharma Satya Nusantara Tbk and others. In this field, LGS have acted as a Legal Consultant for Underwriter, Bond Issuance in the International Stock Exchange based on the exception attached in 144A Rules and / or 1065 Rules. Four partners of LGS have been admitted to the Capital Market Legal Consultant Association (Himpunan Konsultan Hukum Pasar Modal) and admitted to the OJK as capital market legal consultants.
Below is the scope of services that will be conducted by MS&A together with LGS:
- To conduct legal due diligence and to prepare a legal due diligence report and relevant legal opinion. The legal due diligence shall cover review of legal aspects of corporate, licenses, material agreements, material assets and liabilities, human resources and such other legal review on any other relevant legal documents, including other operational / material contracts, property, documents or information on material litigation, indebtedness and liabilities, human resource disputes, licenses and approvals, environmental matters, intellectual property rights and titles and insurance;
- To assist in the preparation of prospectus, draft disclosure documents and any other documentation as required under capital market rules and regulations for implementation of the proposed corporate actions e.g. IPO, bond issuance, mergers or acquisition;
- To provide advice on Indonesian regulatory framework of the proposed corporate actions in relation to Indonesian capital market rules and regulations and Indonesian Stock Exchange ("IDX") rules, as may be required;
- To assist and provide advice in the fulfillment of regulatory compliances with regard to the proposed corporate actions under capital market rules and regulations which may require submissions to the Financial Services Authority ("OJK") and the IDX;
- To communicate with the OJK, the IDX and other Indonesian government agency(ies) for regulatory, policy and related issues, as well as discussions on the registration statement and prospectus;
- To assist in the filing and registration process with the IDX and the OJK in accordance with relevant capital market rules and regulations; and
- To attend discussions, coordination and meetings with financial advisers, underwriters and other supporting professionals.